Friday, September 3, 2010

Speak to me.

I'm always jotting down different scripture and posting them in different places when I'm seeking God's guidance and encouragement in my life. Today I gathered up some of my most recent for this post in hopes that one of these scriptures may speak to you at just the right time.

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.
~ Hebrews 10:23, NLT

I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain.
~ Psalm 3:4, NLT

Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.
~ 1 Peter 3:15, NLT

Without wise leadership, a nation falls; there is safety in having many advisers.
~ Proverbs 11:14, NLT

Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.
~ Jeremiah 33:3, NLT (Something about this one gets excited!)

Drop in a comment here or on Facebook if any these hit home with you!